Stampin’ Up!’s From My Heart Suite is just one of the many new products available January 3 when the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog goes live. There’s so much to love in this new catalog. And, at the same time, Sale-A-Bration begins. Now through March 31, receive a free, exclusive item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure with purchases of $50 and $100 (before tax and shipping). Look for stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, a punch, and much more!
From My Heart Suite
There’s lots to love in this suite, including the Heartfelt Photopolymer Stamp Set, two heart punches, From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper, Real Red 3/8-inch Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon, and much more. The card above features a few of those products, including the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set found in the Annual Catalog.
Here are step-by-step directions to create this card. New materials available for purchase January 3.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS –Itty Bitty Greetings (151331)
- PAPER – Real Red (102482), Silver Foil (132178), From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (151189)
- INK – Real Red (147084)
- OTHER – Heart Punch Pack (151292), Real Red 3/8” Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL (104332), Paper Snips (103579)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Real Red Cardstock – 8 ½” x 5 ½” – score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Silver Foil – 4” x 3 ¾”
- From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 3 ½ “
- Use the scalloped heart punch from the Heart Punch Pack to punch one of the red, foil-edged hearts from the From My Heart Specialty DSP.
- Stamp the “sent with love” sentiment in Real Red ink in the middle of the heart.
- Adhere the 3 ¾” x 3 ½” piece of the DSP to the 4” x 3 ¾” inch Silver Foil.
- Put a glue dot on each end of a 5” piece of Real Red 3/8” Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon.
- Wrap the ribbon around the front of the two affixed pieces and adhere the glue dots to the back of the piece, about a ½” from the bottom of the piece.
- Adhere this entire stack to the front of the Real Red cardstock base.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, pop up the heart in the lower left-hand corner of the DSP, directly on top of the ribbon.
- With a six-inch piece of the ribbon, tie a knot (creating a faux bow). Trim the ribbon edges with Paper Snips.
Thanks for stopping by today. Please let me know if you have questions about this card or any other stamping questions.