Featuring a Gilded Autumn thank you card with video.
For the last couple of weeks, I’ve been playing with all of the products in Stampin’ Up!’s Gilded Autumn Suite. I’m especially in love with the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper. Talk about gorgeous! Talk about hoarding material! The metallic highlights in select sheets make this 12 x 12 paper shine.
Today’s card features just one of the lovely sheets of this Designer Series Paper. Notice that the patterned paper covers the entire front of the card. Be sure to watch the video below for a tip on getting this panel on straight. Normally, I’ll put layers on the card front; they’re easier to line up and get straight. But this quick tip makes it so easy!
Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion
Do you have a long wish list of Stampin’ Up! products? (Who doesn’t with the two awesome catalogs?) Would you like to receive a discount on your future purchases?
In September, Stampin’ Up! is offering a great promotion. Purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + tax. Choose $125 worth of product from either catalog (and the clearance rack). It’s all shipped free.
In addition, receive free:
- Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set;
- So Much Love stamp set;
- A package of Rhinestone Basic Jewels:
- 16 pre-cut papers packs to make 16 cards; and
- A code to redeem for a free Paper Pumpkin kit.
When you purchase the Starter Kit, not only do you get future discounts on quality products, but you join an awesome group of crafty people who create awesome cards and projects. Don’t miss out on the fun!
to begin the process. Or contact me (email@example.com), and I can help you get started.
Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate you spending your time with me! Please let me know if I can help with you papercrafting questions.
Keep reading to see my Beautiful Autumn fall card created for Team Stamp It’s August Blog Hop.
Welcome to Team Stamp It’s Blog Hop! Thank you for joining us. This hop showcases fall-themed cards and projects. Be sure to visit all of the hops to get a host (20+) of creative ideas. Leave a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontest. You could win a Looking Up Card Kit.The list of hoppers follows the information about the card I created for today’s hop.
Beautiful Autumn Fall Card
Stampin’ Up!’s August-December 2020 Mini Catalog contains so many beautiful and wonderful options for the creation of fall handmade greeting cards and and other projects. I purchased the entire Gilded Autumn Suite. It comes with:
- Beautiful Autumn photopolymer stamp set;
- Autumn Punch Pack, a set of three mini punches consisting of an acorn and two leaves;
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper;
- Brushed Metallic (bronze, copper, and gold) Metallic 12 x 12 cardstock;
- Acorn Trinkets;
- Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack.
Other Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Thick Very Vanilla card base: 11 x 4 1/2 inches, scored at 5 1/2 inches;
- Cajun Craze cardstcok: 5 1/4 x 4 inches;
- Very Vanilla, 5 x 3 3/4 inches embossed with the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder;
- Largest scallop circle from Layering Circles Dies to die cut metallic gold;
- Largest stitched circle from Stitched Shapes to die cut Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper;
- Cajun Craze ink to stamp the sentiment;
- Die from Stitched Nested Labels to die cut sentiment.
My style tends toward clean and simple. I just love the simplicity and the beauty of how all of the elements work together. Please let me know if you have questions about this card or anything else related to papercrafting.
Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop today. More than 20 stampers are participating. That’s a load of inspiration for you. Leave a comment for a chance to win a free card kit. Congratulations to last month’s winner: Donna Billingsley.
List of Blog Hoppers
Links to Products Used to Create the Beautiful Autumn Fall Card
Hello, join me as I share some Boho Indigo birthday card samples.
I love this Boho Indigo Product Medley from Stampin’ Up! It features my favorites blues of Night of Navy and Misty Moonlight. All of the other elements complement this versatile collection of card-making products.
The medley sells for $70 and includes the following.
- 11-piece photopolymer stamp set (clear stamp blocks sold separately);
- 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs;
- Very Vanilla 6″ x 6″ dry embossed sheets, 2 each of 3 designs;
- die cuts with gold foil accents, 2 sheets each of 3 designs;
- Night of Navy 1/2″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon, 10 yards;
- Very Vanilla/gold 1/4″ Pleated Ribbon, 10 yards;
- paper flowers, 20 each in 2 sizes;
- 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies
The stamp sentiments (A Bunch of Birthday Love to You, Thank You, Such Happy News, and Sorry You’re Feeling Blue), Designer Series Paper, and embossed sheets lend themselves well to a huge variety of designs and uses. Add your special touches with the ribbon included.
A refill is also available for $23.
The kit includes two sets of paper flowers. I colored the small flower with Stampin’ Up!’s Dark Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Blend and added it to the sentiment with a Glue Dot. (Just think, you can make these flowers any color you wish with any of the variety of blends.) Card inspired by papercraftskies.
From here, my ideas spun to other sentiments. I really needed a few thinking of you cards.
With all of the scraps on the table, ideas keep popping into my head. Check out these other posts that feature the medley.
Thinking of You Card and Tissue Holder
A Fun Fold Birthday and Video
Gift Card Holder and Video
5 Boho Indigo Card Samples
I hope you’ve enjoyed all of the samples made from this collection. Please contact me if you have questions about these cards or ordering stamping supplies for your handmade paper crafting projects. If you’re not currently working with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to help.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Today’s post shares a fun Tree Angle gift card holder. Be sure to watch the video for detailed instructions and techniques.
As the holidays approach, we’re starting to shop for gifts for loved ones and friends. Gift cards rate as popular go-to items each year. I’m sharing a fun and festive way to present and send those gift cards. This card fits in one of Stampin’ Up!’s regular-size envelopes.
Today’s card uses Stampin’ Up!’s Tree Angle stamp set, Stitched Triangles, and Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper. I also added the gorgeous Red & Green Foil sheets.
Basically, this Tree Angle Gift Card Holder card starts as a full-size card. Using the Stampin’ Trimmer, I cut a piece out of the front. It leaves a gate flap on the bottom.
Here’s a photo of the inside of the card.
You can see that the gift card slides into the front flap. The right side gives you space to write a message.
Here are the measurements for the different pieces of designer series paper used here. You can change up the design using the many different varieties of patterned paper offered by Stampin’ Up!
And, here is a YouTube video (a Facebook live replay) showing you step-by-step how to create this card. Please let me know if you have any questions.
I appreciate you taking the time to visit Kim Plays with Paper. If you’re not currently working with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to help you with your paper crafting journey. Leave a comment below or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Products Used to Create this Card
Click on any of the graphics below to shop 24/7 from my online store:
Please enjoy this Gilded Autumn Suite Card sample.
Some days, card-making inspiration flows smoothly. No sooner do I get one card designed when another idea pops into my head. I love those days when it seems creativity never ends. However, sometimes the mojo is missing. Today is one of those days. (And, let me tell you, it’s certainly not from lack of stamp sets and dies and punches and Designer Series Paper. I have plenty of that! And then some!)
I knew I wanted to use items from Stampin’ Up!’s Gilded Autumn Suite. Find it on page 45 of the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. The Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP) includes an array of gorgeous designs — almost too good to use! I also love that the shapes in the Autumn Punch Pack punch the leaves from several sheets of the DSP. The foil accents really make several of these sheets shine!
Gilded Autumn Suite Card Sample
- This card uses a base of Very Vanilla thick card stock. I love the thick card stock for bases.
- The next layer is a piece of the Mint Macaron DSP with foiled leaves.
- I embossed a piece of Early Espresso card stock with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and attached it to one of the foil pieces included in the Brushed Metallic Package.
- Stamped the sentiment with Early Espresso and placed it on top of the embossed piece.
- Used a piece of the Copper Metallic ribbon across the front.
- Adorned with leaves cut from the DSP and the Metallic Paper.
I know this card is just the start of all the wonderful cards to be created with the suite of products. Now I have to go clean the mess off the dining room table.
Thanks for stopping by today! I’d love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator if you aren’t already working with one. Leave a comment below or send me an email at email@example.com